Wednesday 27 May 2015

Fashion Outfits for Winter!!

I love fashion it is a big part of my life and i love to dress up and dance around and then take it of and then try on another outfit and do that like 1000 times on Sunday i wore a white baggy long sleeve knitted top with brown Ugg boots and a black tights and a high messy bun and a scarf and i think it looked super amazing and by the way i bought my t-shirt from cotton on in Canal Walk by the way that is in Cape Town if you are reading this from a different country well you probably don't have Canal Walk where you are from so yah if you are from a different country please be sure to comment down below and tell me about your country and if your country is very interesting i will blog about it remember please follow me on Instagram @AZRAAH_VARIND ps it is in CAPS thanks super fans and not creepy stalkers that might be checking out my blog anyway thanks 

1 comment: